Brad Cost is a highly knowledgeable and credible source within the healthcare industry. He has an impressive work history proving his success within the industry. Cost’s primary focus is in the development of cutting edge electronic data technology as it relates to the statistical analysis of medical and health data. Prior to his role at Infinedi, Cost was the senior systems engineer at Oklahoma State University, his alma mater. Cost has been given numerous opportunities to speak across the nation. He has a way of relating to audiences and getting points across in a clear, concise manner, while making it interesting at the same time. To further validate his credibility, here are some businesses Cost is the owner of:
• Infinedi, LLC and has acted as the president/chief executive officer since 1999. Infinedi, LLC is a national claims clearinghouse located in Tulsa, Oklahoma that serves over 17,000 providers in 50 states and processes over 3 million transactions each month. Infinedi’s analytical company provides utilization management tools and analysis for the chiropractic industry and is the primary data partner for the American Chiropractic Association and many other state chiropractic associations.
• An electronic data interchange consultant firm, which is an advisor to the American Medical Association. Concentrated in the area of physician advocacy, Cost advises the AMA on past, current and future electronic data interchange issues. Cost also services as a consultant and expert witness to a medical class action lawsuit firm in New York City, as well as the Physician’s Advocacy Institute.
• Cost Investments, LLC, a commercial real estate company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Genesis Interact, LLC, an interactive software development company that recently released www.fitterlife.com and its private label, www.cowboysonthemove.okstate.edu, which was developed in cooperation with Oklahoma State University’s Seretean Wellness Center. Genesis Interact, LLC recently released an interactive legal documentation system and is currently developing a clinical integration tool for the American Medical Association.
• Mootracker.com, an innovative software system designed to predictively monitor and track cattle’s health in the dairy industry. Cost is the primary data partner for the American Chiropractic Association and many state chiropractic associations. He has developed Infinedi Analytics as a pro advocacy resource for healthcare providers. Cost understands the healthcare industry is ever changing. He understands technology and how it is developing every day. Cost wants to be able to inform people how they can stay one step ahead of technology while maintaining efficiency and productivity within their offices at the same time. To do this, Cost updates his presentations so they are always present and about current situations.