Sponsors and Partners
Why Attend Regional Events?
Each Regional Event provides an intimate seminar setting yet carries lectures and exhibitors found at The National.
What to Expect
Opportunities to Connect
- Easy staff retreat locations!
- Learn the billing, front desk, and inspiring lectures alongside your staff
- Enjoy beverages, snacks and receptions each day in the expo hall as you explore new products and services
- Re-connect with colleagues
Expand and Develop Your Chiropractic Skills
Patient needs have changed over the years and these regional events provide a strong connection to your local society. Each event is catered to address current patient issues, local society needs, as well as introduce new chiropractic techniques and concepts to get your patients well – faster.
We are coming up with more ways to connect and network each event! Here are a few things happening throughout the weekend:
- Enjoy beverages and snacks throughout the expo hall each day, as well as complimentary receptions after the last lecture, providing a time to relax and enjoy both local and state supportive chiropractic vendors.
- Stress-free continuing education. New RFID readers will help to make engaging in one-on-one with colleagues, speakers and your favorite vendors much easier.
Challenges Facing Chiropractors as Medical Professionals
You are not alone. Our event is designed to highlight many healthcare challenges you are facing, providing the tools and resources to address them. We have gathered some of the brightest and best to outline how to overcome healthcare challenges, and achieve better patient outcomes.
Ensure Better Patient’s Outcomes
Every Chiropractor is striving to get patients well, and do to it fast! Our conferences are designed to reveal the building blocks to a smother and stronger practice, so you can do what you do best: treat patients. From trending patient needs to technique classes, our speakers deliver information in an easy to implement fashion so you and your team are ready Monday morning.
Recharge Your Team
Tax Write Off
Take this opportunity to bring your staff for a tax-write off weekend! It is a wonderful way to create engage your employees, reward your team, and brainstorm better systems for the coming year.
Staff Engagement at Convention
Whether your staff has CA’s, CCPA’s or both, we have continuing education programs that will unify and elevate your staff as a whole. Allow your team to sit beside you in plenary panel session classes and shop the show visiting favorite products and service vendors in the expo area!
General Session Panels:
Collaborative And Relevant Lectures For Required Credit.
Stress And The Relationship To Medical Errors
Stress is ubiquitous and follows us everywhere. It is a psychological and physical response by your body to anything that is perceived as a threat or a challenge. Stress can be caused by either a negative challenge or a positive challenge. Since there is simply no avoiding it, the task for health professionals has become to further our understanding to improve management in our office, patients and in ourselves.
In this 2-hour session, attendees will learn ways to avoid error and lower stress within your practice. Attendees will also learn how to achieve better outcomes by treating patents experiencing stress as well as the resulting health issues.
Mental Health Tsunami: The Risk Of What Lies Ahead
Have you noticed the increased relationship between mental stress, opioids and addiction in your practice? Dr. Rosa is bringing the issues with the aid of those in your local community to understand these issues and showcase how Chiropractic is more of a solution than people realize. Risks come in all forms, and protecting yourself and your patients is key, as we all encounter the tsunami that is forming around mental health in the next few years.
Business, Rules and Laws; Let Us Protect You
Course discussing various and frequent laws and rules impacting the chiropractic profession in Florida. Attendees will learn about the Florida chiropractic scope of practice, the basics of employment laws impacting the running of a practice, HIPAA laws used on a daily basis, the new Direct Primary Care law in Florida and how it can expand an office practice, and expanding a small office to a multidisciplinary office and the important Florida and Federal laws to be aware of that will keep you out of trouble.
DC RegistrationFCA Member | Non-Member
- In-Person – 20 CE Hours $275 | $450
- COMBO – 16 CE Hours + 4 On-Demand $320 | $525
- Expo Only Passes are available to DCs only, for those want to connect with Exhibitors in the Vendor hall.
Students & First Year DCsAttend for FREE!
- Sign up for a Complimentary FCA Membership and Attend for FREE!
- Students: Attend Unlimited Events
- Newly Licensed: Sign up for a complimentary year of FCA membership and attain your mandatory CE hours at our event!
Bring Your StaffFCA Member | Non-Member
- CCPAs or CAs attend with their DC
$60 | $95