In this course, you will learn about the differences between adolescent and adult scoliosis, as well as the prevalence of adolescent scoliosis in the general population. We will discuss the risk factors for progression of scoliosis and how to diagnose.
Furthermore, we will cover the ideal treatment in different presentations of adolescent scoliosis, so that you can gain a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively manage this condition. We will teach not just how to diagnose, but what to do once it is found. By the end of this lecture, you will have a strong grasp of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of adolescent scoliosis, and be better equipped to care for patients who suffer from this condition.
- Explain the differences between adolescent and adult scoliosis
- Explain the prevalence of adolescent scoliosis in the general population
- Explain risk factors for progression
- How to diagnose adolescent scoliosis
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ideal treatment in different adolescent scoliosis presentations