Chiropractors deal with many challenges on a daily basis outside of actually treating the patient: business methodologies, data privacy and security, understanding emerging tech to drive improved outcomes, educating patients, and social determinants of health. This course is designed to address these issues, bringing awareness to the ethical standards that drive better results for patients and providers alike.
- Driving ethics through clinical care plan adherence
- Implementing ethical approaches to protecting your data, patients, and practice through data security measures
- Understanding emerging technology – Big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Knowledge base around owning YOUR data, knowing your data, and acting on your data…ethically
- Understanding social determinants of health in the patient journey
Sponsored by: Infinedi, Kaizenovate