For many chiropractic physicians, we did not have a lot of time for hands-on practice for TCM accessory techniques of healing. In this session, we will focus on the uses of cupping (ba gua), moxibustion and gua sha – how, when, and why to choose these techniques and how to apply them safely for your patients.
- Define the history of moxibustion (moxa) and gua sha
- Explain the safety and parameter for the successful application of moxa and gua sha in a clinical setting
- Review necessities for charting, treatment plans and coding for moxa and gua sha
- Practical application of moxa will be practiced in class for various conditions
- Gua Sha cases will be discussed
Speaker would like to share: TCM Accessory Techniques for Pain: Moxa and Gua Sha PowerPoint Deck