1 in 4 women experience foot pain with injuries of the forefoot being the most prevalent. Join Dr. Conley to dive into the assessment and treatment of four of the most common foot diagnoses affecting your patients bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, and stress fractures. By addressing these commonly overlooked diagnoses, you have the potential to change lives from the ground up!
- Develop an improved understanding of functional biomechanics of the foot.
- Identify common lower quarter dysfunctions
- Practice progression planning for treatment of common lower quarter dysfunctions.
- Discuss corrective exercise strategies that influence movement patterns and improve patient motor function
- Identify common diagnoses in the forefoot.
Sponsored by: Gait Happens